I want you to keep your money and I will work to stop government from taking so much of it! Elect me on May 14th and I will work to pass laws that will:
1. Return budget surpluses to taxpayers – this is your money, not the government’s!
2. Eliminate income taxes that keep businesses out and you from enjoying hard earned wages!
3. Eliminate the personal property tax on cars, trucks, RVs, boats and more!
4. Stop all levels of government from micromanaging your life or business!
I believe that Parents have the God-given rights to nurture and raise their children. Elect me on May 14th and I will work to pass laws that will:
1. Empower parents to choose how and where their children are educated through more choices, tax credits, hope scholarships, open enrollment and more.
2. Make sure schools better prepare our children can get jobs and start businesses.
3. Stop indoctrination of children with fringe ideas like CRT and stop radical activists from confusing children about their sex – boys are boys and girls are girls.
4. Stop transgenderist mad science experiments that mutilate children.
5. Improve the West Virginia school system from the bottom to the top!
Our kids deserve better, and we can do better!
I believe in defending the most vulnerable among us. Elect me on May 14th and I will work to pass laws that will:
1. Defend the sanctity of life from the moment children are conceived.
2. Support our elderly citizens and those who are unable to care for themselves.
3. Reform laws to help parents and families stay together through tough times.
4. Support law enforcement to deal with the horrible effects of the open border drug traffic that is invading our district including human trafficking.
I am a Green Beret special forces warrior and have served in our military for 23 years – I know that good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns. Elect me on May 14th and I will work to pass laws that will:
1. Support your Second Amendment right to bear arms.
2. Stop the radical left and gun control lobbyists from infringing on your right to bear arms.
3. Make it simpler and safe to buy, own, store, and use firearms.
“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
Come have a great time and make a difference by
joining our grassroots campaign team.
Please sign up below!
We will reach out to you and get you plugged in!!
Running campaigns and fighting for your liberties isn't done on the cheap.
Please donate below to
make a real difference!
To volunteer or for press and general inquiries, contact our headquarters today:
Email: [email protected]